Changes to theme

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
AAF Administrator
AAF Moderator
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

I've made some changes to the theme of the forum.

1. I got rid of the logo and decided to go with a text logo instead. It's faster, smaller, and better of mobile.

2. I got rid of sidebar widgets and moved everything below the forums. It's easier for mobile users and looks better.

3. I disabled the custom footer. it's a footer! Who goes there anyways?

I hope these changes make the forum easier to navigate. Thank you for being a member. Please feel free to invite others. :)

Good choices. I had wrestled with the idea of having a sidebar for along time. I see no use for it. My members did so I turned it on. I have since turned it off on some of the sites. Moved stats to under forums on forumlist.

Seems much better and helps to remove the noise that google seems to hate.

Good choices. I had wrestled with the idea of having a sidebar for along time. I see no use for it. My members did so I turned it on. I have since turned it off on some of the sites. Moved stats to under forums on forumlist.

Seems much better and helps to remove the noise that google seems to hate.
Yeah. I think the sidebars are too retro lol. I don't even like using them on blogs.

Back
Top Bottom