Custom themes

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
AAF Administrator
AAF Moderator
Reaction score
Do you use a custom forum theme at all?

If yes, did you make it or did you have someone else make it?

We use a premium theme here, but it is in no way custom other than the few color changes I've made to it.

A few months ago I started to create styles. Since I have released a few on xenforo resources site. I have a few more in development. You can see them at xenWebmaster - For xenForo Enthusiasts.

I am also developing a addon to archive old forums to html files instead of storing them in the database. Something I started on years ago. Never finished. Original was in ASP so the conversion will take some time.

I see you have quite a few themes there! How hard is it to make sure they're updated to your needs
I work on them everyday. Changing, adding and tweaking things. I like to tinker so that's what I do to keep up.

I work on them everyday. Changing, adding and tweaking things. I like to tinker so that's what I do to keep up.
Does it ever get daunting? :D

No not at all.

I approved your account at Hot Using?. Seems Shawn is in stop forum spam db.
Yep, it's a generic name...sadly LOL

• Haha
Reactions: AWS
Back
Top Bottom