XenForo Favorite XenForo Addons

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
AAF Administrator
AAF Moderator
Reaction score
What are you must-have XenForo addons and why?

I don't use many addons. xenforo does pretty much all I need.

I do install ozzmods dev and debug addon on all sites. Makes it easy to turn on dev mode when I create a style or addon.

Other than that I guess Rich Usernames is another I use on all sites.

I don't use many addons. xenforo does pretty much all I need.

I do install ozzmods dev and debug addon on all sites. Makes it easy to turn on dev mode when I create a style or addon.

Other than that I guess Rich Usernames is another I use on all sites.
I also try not to use that many myself.

I don't even like using the official XF ones. I think the media and resource addons take away from the forum.

What are you must-have XenForo addons and why?
I really like the Showcase add-on, especially since I have a games directory that many people use to find new games to play. There’s a similar add-on called the Link Directory, but I prefer using the Showcase add-on instead.

I also like the custom 404 page add-on, especially because I have a lot of links and can 301 redirect my old links to current pages and find broken links with it.

I really like the Showcase add-on, especially since I have a games directory that many people use to find new games to play. There’s a similar add-on called the Link Directory, but I prefer using the Showcase add-on instead.

I also like the custom 404 page add-on, especially because I have a lot of links and can 301 redirect my old links to current pages and find broken links with it.
The custom error page addons sounds interesting to be honest.

Showcase is a nice addon but for what I've used it for, a board would be just as good. I'm sure some folks can utilize it a little more than what I used it for.

Back
Top Bottom