New Feature Forum Directory, Resources, and Profile Fields! (And what's cookin')

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
AAF Administrator
AAF Moderator
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

I'm excited to announce a few new features on Another Admin Forum! Please take advantage of the features as they're free and for you to enjoy!

Forum Directory​

The forum directory is a multi-category directory (do follow links) for forums only. You can submit as many of your forums as you want, but please only submit a forum once. Links submitted in the directory will also be auto-posted to the Forum Showcase board.

Forum Resources​

In this section, members may upload or link to resources pertaining to forums and forum software. You can provide free and paid forum software graphics, add-ons, and styles, plus more categories. It doesn't cost you to promote paid resources. Feel free to fill this up but make sure it's your own resources. Most forum software is listed in the categories. The resource will also be auto-posted on the Forum Resources board.

Profile Fields​

I've added some profile fields related to forum admins like you. Feel free to check them out and fill them out at your leisure.

What's Cookin'​

I'm planning on a lot of great features for this forum. I want to take AAF very seriously and provide a great service to everyone. Some things you can look forward to in the near future are:
  • Multiple forum contests
  • Forum posting team
  • Premium Membership
  • And more to come!

Please enjoy all these new features and consider inviting others to join the forum. I would really appreciate it and love you forever! :D

Back
Top Bottom