How much content should be contributed by forum admins?

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

Bawse

Reaction score
How much do you post on your own forum each day? Do you believe forum admins should be active daily to grow a forum?

I like to make a minimum of 1 topic per day, and I reply to threads whenever I can, or if I have anything I can add to the discussions.

Sometimes I do post more and other days I post less. If I am busy coding, I can't really be posting much but I like to be logged in in case
something requires my attention. One thing I like is to be attending the threads I post and respond as soon as possible, many times within minutes.

On a new community gets started it's imperative the admin posts regularly. Once the community is active with moderators the admin can step back and take care of the behind the scenes stuff.

Most admins will still remain active. Some will post only when necessary.

Most admins will still remain active. Some will post only when necessary.
I don't think I could ever just post when needed, LOL. I'm way too much of a motormouth for that!

I think the forum admin/owner should contribute something on a regular basis. If you don't, then that shows your community that you don't care. It's going to be hard to get people to stay active at that point.

Back
Top Bottom