I Had Forgot About This

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

AWS

AAF Moderator
Big Board
Reaction score
After I left TAZ as admin I wanted to open an admin forum to compete with them. I opened up a site called Forum2Forum a takeoff on Forum Forum before I bought Admin Addict. I lost the domain so I put it as a subdomain on Admin Addict and after I sold it on another site. I had totally forgot about it until this thread happened. I guess through the years, since it was online the whole time, it had a ton of users register. Because of the tight spam filters I had a ton of spam in the approval queue.

In the thread I talked about Forum Forum. Well the domain, to my surprise, was available so with out further ado here is my new/old venture.

It was running on xenforo 1.2 so that tells you how long it's been online. It also tells you that the spammers will find your site. Even one that was abandoned.
I upgraded it to 1.5.14 and will upgrade to 2.3.3.

Shawn you are actually a member there. At some point you must have registered.

Nice!

I see that. Just got logged in :) another 2010 membership... Back when I was a kid LOL

• Haha
Reactions: AWS
Back
Top Bottom