vBulletin 6

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

AWS

AAF Moderator
Big Board
Reaction score
It's been out a few months now. Took a few years to get it out. From what I've seen it seems to be a big step forward. I actually bought a license to set up and play around with. Once I do I'll post a link.

Interesting things is it costs the same as xenforo. I didn't realize xenforo had increased the price by nearly 40% since last time I bought a license. Thats for anotheer thread.

For now what you think of the new vbulletin?

Here's a link for anyone wanting to check it out:

I'm going to mess with the free demo. I might grab a license to in all honesty. I haven't used VB in years but the price isn't bad and it doesn't look that bad.

I just realized when I went to your link that vbulletin is actually cheaper than xenforo. vbulletin is $179 and xenforo is $195. I get a multi license discaount at xenfor so it's the same.

I just realized when I went to your link that vbulletin is actually cheaper than xenforo. vbulletin is $179 and xenforo is $195. I get a multi license discaount at xenfor so it's the same.
Yeah, I get the multi-license discount as well.

Nice to see VB competing though.

Those two have always been rivals!

Back
Top Bottom