What did you do to promote your forum today?

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
AAF Administrator
AAF Moderator
Reaction score
Reply daily with what you did to promote your forum for the day.

Your responses could help other forum admins promote their own forums.

Working on post exchanges right now to get the forum filled out - then plan to push my social media advertising a bit. Trying to think of a contest idea to draw in new members but need a few members first before I can launch.

Working on post exchanges right now to get the forum filled out - then plan to push my social media advertising a bit. Trying to think of a contest idea to draw in new members but need a few members first before I can launch.
Here's a few ideas :D

I posted on a few forums where I regularly build links. I usually make a promo post on social media every few days. I also followed people, and added more friends on Facebook related to my niche.

I posted on a few forums where I regularly build links. I usually make a promo post on social media every few days. I also followed people, and added more friends on Facebook related to my niche.
I like the post as the page feature on Facebook. That can really help draw people to your community!

Back
Top Bottom