Entering a Saturated Forum Niche

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

@Shawn Gossman There are only a few good admin forums. I don't think the admin niche is over saturated. TAZ stinks, and the only other admin forum which is decently active is FP. This niche can definitely use another good forum or two.

My niche is "poker" I believe is over saturated a bit, my competitors have big boards, and it'll take years for me to make up any ground. However, I have a passion for poker, and I plan on owning my community for a very long time.

@Shawn Gossman There are only a few good admin forums. I don't think the admin niche is over saturated. TAZ stinks, and the only other admin forum which is decently active is FP. This niche can definitely use another good forum or two.

My niche is "poker" I believe is over saturated a bit, my competitors have big boards, and it'll take years for me to make up any ground. However, I have a passion for poker, and I plan on owning my community for a very long time.
I revived an old admin community. So far so good. Check my sig if you want to check it out.

One way to make a splash is to come out on top (in SEO, social media etc.). I mean, unless your stuff is horrible, being on top gets you respect. Of course, there is an element of fakeness to that, unless you really are # 1, but well, you get the picture.

If you are in a heavily saturated niche`, the best thing to do is stand out from the crowd and make your community unique. Offer something different from everyone else or do something different than anyone else.......that would be my bet.

If you are in a heavily saturated niche`, the best thing to do is stand out from the crowd and make your community unique. Offer something different from everyone else or do something different than anyone else.......that would be my bet.
Unique value is KING, it's what makes Content king!

Back
Top Bottom