XenForo Events Manager

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
AAF Administrator
AAF Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone ever messed around with this plugin or plugin maker for XenForo?

I have considered it for my local cycling forum.

I know that Bob is working on one. Events Management System.
Knowing the quality of his other add-ons it might be worth your time contacting him. I don't know if it has been released yet or not as since I am still stuck on XenForo 2.2.16 waiting on some other add-ons to get updated I haven't been keeping up over there as the posts pertain to the new 2.3 product line mainly.

I know that Bob is working on one. Events Management System.
Knowing the quality of his other add-ons it might be worth your time contacting him. I don't know if it has been released yet or not as since I am still stuck on XenForo 2.2.16 waiting on some other add-ons to get updated I haven't been keeping up over there as the posts pertain to the new 2.3 product line mainly.
If Bob made one, I'd buy his over anyone else!

I'll have to shoot him a PM and see what he says.

Bob is a solid developer. I know that an event management system has been discussed over on his site for a period of time. The one thing that would keep me from using it is I prefer to have a calendar function built into it. I think he had stated that was not going to be an option.
I don't think it's released yet as I mentioned, but you would be well served by checking with him.
He's one of those developers that helps keep XenForo current in todays websphere.

Back
Top Bottom