off-topic-forum.png

Off Topic Forum

Talk about anything and everything on the Off Topic Forum.

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

Welcome to Another Admin Forum! Join our community of forum creators today. Register for a free account and get tips, resources, and support to build and grow your forum. Let's create better forums together!

Shawn Gossman

Administrator
AAF Administrator
AAF Moderator
Reaction score
This thread is for the general discussion of the link Off Topic Forum. Please add to the discussion here.

I tried to register:

View attachment 40
Hmmm.

I checked all the settings. It's set to allow registration.

I've read that possibly Opera users also using a VPN might have issues getting past the CAPTCHA.

Did you get a CAPTCHA by chance? Are you on a VPN?

I'll look into changing the CAPTCHA to ReCAPTCHA 3 or something like that.

The original vbulletin captcha is terrible. Always was and always will be. You could be right and it says wrong. When I registered there it took me 4 times before it said I was right.

The original vbulletin captcha is terrible. Always was and always will be. You could be right and it says wrong. When I registered there it took me 4 times before it said I was right.
Thanks for the feedback!

I'll get that changed out soon!

@Cedric I'll get with you soon and see if you can get in.

Hey @Cedric

I change to Security Questions.

I also disabled IP checks for Stop Forum Spam. Username checks were already disabled. As long as your email isn't listed on SFS, you should be able to join. Let me know if you can't!

Hey, this forum seems to be erroring out.

I vaguely recall you also owned another off topic forum - I forgot what it was called but what happened to that one?

Hey, this forum seems to be erroring out.

I vaguely recall you also owned another off topic forum - I forgot what it was called but what happened to that one?
I can't remember the other one.

How is it erroring out?

Back
Top Bottom