Another Admin Forum: A forum for forum owners!

What social media sites do you like to use?

Welcome to Another Admin Forum!

A forum where forum owners can discuss running forums. Register or Login Now.

Cpvr

I like to use Facebook to stay connected with my friends and family members, but I also use TikTok to watch short videos and sometimes long videos. Twitter is another social media site that I use often, along with Tumblr and Reddit. However, I don’t consider Reddit to be a social media site; it’s more of a forum!

What about you? What social media sites do you like to use?

I mainly use social to promote my hiking brand. I use Facebook, X, IG, Threads, and YouTube.

I stay away from TikTok. It's one big China "weather" balloon, IMO.

I have social media accounts with X, Facebook, Truth Social, MeWe and BlueSky for doing my posts for my business and for FP. I think X probably gets the most attention though, but I really don't know.

That's interesting! You seem to have a good mix of platforms for connecting with people and consuming content. I've always found the debate about Reddit being a social media or a forum fascinating.

I primarily use Facebook, X, and LinkedIn. While I do enjoy exploring other platforms, these are the ones that best suit my needs and interests.

I've never had luck with Reddit.

How can you utilize it without being seen as a spammer?
Find subreddits that allow you to post links and make relevant posts that go with the flow of the conversation.

The rules of a subreddit are generally found under the “community info” tab.

Back
Top Bottom